This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.makasa.es (hereinafter “the WEBSITE”), which is owned by Paolo Caruso (hereinafter “the WEBSITE OWNER”).
By browsing the website owned by the WEBSITE OWNER, you fully and unreservedly accept all the terms of this Legal Notice, which may be subject to amendment.
As the user, you must use the website appropriately in compliance with the law, the principle of good faith, accepted good conduct, traffic use and this Legal Notice. You, the user, will be held liable by the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of failing to comply with this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND NOTIFICATIONS
In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the WEBSITE OWNER informs you of its corporate name and registered address for communication purposes:
- Corporate name: Paolo Caruso
- Registered address: C/ Los Cármenes, Local 1, 29630 – Arroyo de la miel Benalmádena – Málaga.
If you wish to contact us, you may do so by:
- Phone: +34 951 987 201
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between you, the user, and the WEBSITE OWNER shall be deemed effective for all intents and purposes when sent by postal mail or any of the other means described above.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are open to the public and free of charge, however, the WEBSITE OWNER restricts some of the services offered to registered users.
You, the user, guarantee that data sent to the WEBSITE OWNER are true and up-to-date and accept that you will be held solely liable for false or inaccurate information.
As the user you agree to make proper use of the WEBSITE OWNER’s content and services and agree not to use them for the following purposes, among others:
- To disseminate content that is unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in favour of terrorism, or that is, in general, illegal or that contravenes accepted good conduct.
- To upload computer viruses to the network or perform any actions that could change, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or cause damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or block other users’ access to the website and services via the mass consumption of IT resources the WEBSITE OWNER uses to provide its services.
- To attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the IT systems belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, and where relevant, extract information.
- To infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or to breach the confidentiality of information belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- To impersonate the identity of other users, public administrations or third parties.
- To reproduce, copy, share, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, change or amend the content without consent from the owner of the applicable rights, unless it is permitted by law.
- To gather data for publicity purposes and to distribute advertising of any type and sales or business notifications that are not requested or agreed to in advance.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, graphic design and source codes represent work that is the property of the WEBSITE OWNER; it shall not be considered that exploitation rights to the foregoing have been transferred to the user other than those rights that are strictly necessary to use the website correctly.
In summary, users that access the website may view its content and make authorised private copies of this content, where applicable, provided that the elements that are copied are not subsequently transferred to third parties, uploaded to network-connected servers or subject to commercial use.
Furthermore, all brands, commercial names or trademarks that appear on the website belong to the WEBSITE OWNER, and the use or access to the website does not provide you, the user, with any right over them.
Distributing, modifying, transferring or publicly communicating the content and any other activity that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
Establishing a hyperlink does not, under any circumstances, signify the existence of a relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the linked website, nor that the WEBSITE OWNER accepts and approves the content or services of the linked website. Anyone who wishes to establish a hyperlink must request authorisation from the WEBSITE OWNER in writing in advance. Under all circumstances, the hyperlink will only permit access to the home page of the owner’s website. No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements may be made about the WEBSITE OWNER and content may not be published that is illegal, contrary to accepted good conduct and public order.
The content of this website is general in nature and for information purposes only; there is no guarantee that all content shall be accessible or that content is complete, accurate, valid, suitable or useful for any specific purpose.
The WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable, insofar as permitted by applicable law, for any damages of any kind that are derived from:
- The inability to access the website or the untruthfulness, inaccuracy, incompleteness and/or invalidity of its content, the existence of faults or defects of any type in the content that is transferred, distributed, stored or made available to anyone who has accessed the website or used the services that it offers.
- Viruses or other elements present in the content that may change the IT systems, electronic documents or data of users.
- Any breach of the law, good faith, accepted good conduct, traffic use and this legal notice resulting from the incorrect use of the website. Specifically, and by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for actions by third parties that infringe rights relating to intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, and contravene regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, the WEBSITE OWNER accepts no liability with regard to information found on other websites that are not directly managed by our webmaster. Links that are published on the website are exclusively for the purpose of informing users about the existence of other sources that can be used to expand on the content found on this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee and shall not be held liable for the correct functioning or accessibility of linked websites, nor does it invite users to visit, or suggest or recommend visiting these websites, and therefore it shall not be held liable for any consequences that may occur. The WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for hyperlinks established by third parties.
When personal details are requested, you will be invited to provide them voluntarily. Data gathered through the contact forms on this website or via other methods will be included in a personal data file, which is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s General Register, for which the WEBSITE OWNER is liable. The WEBSITE OWNER will handle the data in a confidential manner to offer the services requested, with all legal and security guarantees outlined in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
The WEBSITE OWNER agrees to not transfer, sell or share third party data without express approval.
Furthermore, Paolo Caruso. will cancel or rectify data that are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in compliance with the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
As the user, you are able to revoke your consent or exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose such in writing to Paolo Caruso, C/ Los Cármenes, Local 1, 29630 – Arroyo de la miel Benalmádena – Málaga. (Spain) stating your ID and indicating the right you wish to exercise.
The WEBSITE OWNER adopts security levels required by the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 and any other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any liability for damage that may cause changes to your IT systems, electronic documents or files.
A cookie is a small text file created by websites that you visit, which contain session data that can be useful at a later stage on the website. Data allow the website to store your information on its pages and also analyse the way that you interact with the website. Cookies are safe as they can only store information that was placed by the browser, data entered into the browser by users or included in a page request. They cannot run code or be used to access your computer.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet and offer countless advantages to improve interactive services, making browsing our website easier. Cookies do not damage your computer but rather help us to identify and solve errors.
The following information will help you understand the different types of cookies:
– Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie folder until you leave the website. They are never registered to the user’s hard drive. Information gathered by these cookies is used to analyse how you interact with the website. This helps us to improve the website’s content and experience, making it more user-friendly.
– Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them whenever you visit. Despite its name, a persistent cookie has a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date. They are generally used to provide the services offered by the web pages.
The following is a list of the main cookies used on our websites, namely:
Strictly necessary cookies such as for example those that are used for correct web browsing or paying for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that are used to ensure that website content loads correctly.
– Las Third party cookies such as those used by social networks or for supplementary external content.
– Las Analytic cookies are used for regular maintenance to offer the best possible service to the user. Their main function is to collect statistical data.
Complementary Guarantees – Cookie management:
All internet browsers allow you to restrict cookie behaviour or deactivate cookies within the browser settings or options. Every browser is different but you can find instructions in your browser’s help menu.
Many browsers enable you to activate a privacy mode that deletes cookies after your visit. The name of this privacy mode will vary depending on the browser. Listed below are the main browsers with the cookies settings link plus the different names for this “privacy mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 or later; InPrivate
- Safari 2or later; Private browsing
- Opera 10.5or later; Private browsing
- FireFox 3.5 or later; Private browsing
- Google Chrome 10 or later; Private browsing
Our email policy is centred on sending emails that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, you can exercise your right to cancel them, in compliance with Title III, section 22 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
In the event that any user or third party considers that actions or circumstances exist that demonstrate an illegal use of the website content and/or illegal activity on the web pages included in or accessed through the website, they should notify the WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying themselves, detailing the supposed infractions and expressly stating, assuming full liability, that the information provided in this communication is accurate.
The WEBSITE OWNER’s website is subject to Spanish law and the courts and tribunals of Málaga (Spain) will be competent to resolve any disagreement that may arise concerning the website.
The administrative information provided through this website does not supplant the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and records that must be formally published by public administrations, which are the only instrument that certifies their authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide and holds no legal validity.
Adaptation of Organic Law on Data Protection and Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce by Centraliza.